We all know the only way to fight this deadly coronavirus pandemic is to keep ourselves isolated, hygienic and take care of our diet/nutrition.
Here are some of the diet guidelines that you can follow in this isolation, to keep yourself Fit, healthy & safe:
- First main thing when it comes in terms of keep yourself hydrated,you can opt for these kinds of liquids:
- Lemon Water
- Mint Water
- Ginger Water
- Tulsi Water
- Avoid ordering foods from online sources and try to cook at your home, just keep in mind whatever you are preparing have it fully cooked, boiled or warm.
- Avoid foods which form Mucus such as:
- Banana Cold milk
- Curd / buttermilk
- Cold Drinks
- Ice cream
- Cold and frozen food.
- Avoid raw food, such as raw vegetables as it might be contaminated during
storage and transportation.
- Have foods which help in boosting/increasing your immunity, as the persons with Very Strong Immunity are rarely to get infected with any of the viruses.Some of the immunity boosting foods include:
- Citrus fruits like oranges, lemon, lemons etc.
- Ginger Tea
- Garlic & Ginger
- Red Peppers etc
- Gargle with salt water (lukewarm) everyday 2 times a day.
- Keep yourself hydrated.
- Also, you can steam at intervals to keep your lungs clean.
#stayhome #staysafe #stayhealth #fightcorona #stayquarantine
Check out the best listening tool for marketing, trending keywords , searches and much more here: Answerthepublic