Fitness is something that we can achieve at every place on earth anytime – going to gym or joining a high class expensive fitness club is not so necessary.
Many of the people have excuses like they are so busy in life that they can take out the time for their own fitness and they can’t go to the gym and workout. Such guys can stick at home & still maintain their fitness with these workout plans.
Also, in some of the harsh situations like coronavirus Pandemic – a recent drastic pandemic spreading all over the globe, in which we are unable to make it to the gym or any other fitness club out there as we need to maintain the Social Distancing in order to keep ourselves and our fellow beings safe.
These Exercises can help you fill the gap you miss at gym and keep your fitness level intact.
- PUSH-UPS – This is the exercise which you can perform anywhere on a plane surface.
- Get down on your hands and feet, placing your hands slightly wider than your shoulders.
- Straighten your arms and legs (Don’t bend or make a curve like structure with your back)
- Lower your body until your chest nearly touches the floor.
- Pause a little, and then push yourself back up.
- Repeat the same.
There are various variations of the push-up exercise that will allow you to hit different muscle groups more specifically.
- Diamond Push-ups: This type of push-up allows you to target the triceps in particular and also the inner section of your chest.
- Wide Push-ups: Stretching the chest allowing you to hit the chest harder by widening your arms.
- Decline Push-ups: By resting your legs on a chair and making sure that your upper body is in a lower position than your lower body you can train your lower chest.
- SQUATS – It is an extremely powerful compound exercise.
- Stand straight with your hands crossed across your shoulders as shown and your feet shoulder-width apart.
- Squat down by pushing your knees to the side while moving hips back.
- Break parallel by Squatting down until your hips are lower than your knees.
- Squat back up while keeping your knees out and chest up.
- Stand with your hips and knees locked at the top.
- Position your elbows directly beneath your shoulders.
- Make and maintain a straight body line from head to heels.
- Squeeze your butt and the fronts of your thighs.
- Tighten your abs like to maximum.
- Hold the same position for maximum time possible.
- Jumping Jacks:
This exercise targets the whole body. Jumping jacks are the best cardio exercises. There are various benefits of including it in your everyday exercise program. It makes your heart stronger, builds muscles stronger, helps in weight loss, builds stronger bones and uplift your mood instantly and helps relieve stress. It makes you stronger, flexible by improving your stability and stamina.
- Stand straight with your feet together and hands on your sides.
- Jump along with raising your arms above your head and bring your feet apart.
- Reverse the movement immediately and come back to the original position.
- Repeat the same.
Also, you can try out these workouts as well for keeping yourself intact and fit and get yourself in shape.