Everyone might be aware of the Deadly Virus that’s in news these days Coronavirus (COVID-19), and also of the fact that this particular virus is spreading at a very higher rate thus becoming a pandemic which even does not have any dedicated treatment or vaccination.
So, the best way to stay protected from this dangerously spreading virus is to take precautions as precaution is better than cure and in this case there is no cure actually.
So, below are some of the precautionary measures that you can take in order to stay protected from Coronavirus:
- Coronavirus mainly spreads from person to person, so one of the main precautionary measures is to avoid close contact with people who are sick. Maintain social distancing.
- Keep yourself hygienic, clean your hands very often, wash your hands with a soap at least for 15 secs or use a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% of Alcohol.
- Keep distance from people who are continuously coughing or sneezing or cover your mouth with a tissue.
- If you are not well or having symptoms like cold, cough, fever , visit a doctor or stay at home.
- Wear a mask when you are sick or if you are travelling.
- Avoid touching your face, eyes, nose mouth without washing your hands.
- If you are having symptoms like continues cough, sore throat, fever, breathing difficulties, get checked up with a doctor immediately.