Want to get rid of those flabby arms and flaunt your toned & fit arms?
Most of the people especially girls/women, are concerned with the extra fat accumulated around their arms and try their hard out to get rid of those.
Below are some of the very effective exercises to cut down the extra fat around your arms and make your arms from Flabby to Fit.
- Stand up straight with your feet shoulder-width apart, holding a dumbbell in each hand.
- Next, bend your elbows to bring your hands to shoulder level, palms facing forward.
- Push up, extending the weights straight overhead while keeping shoulders down.
- Once you’ve fully extended, slowly lower the weights back to the shoulder.
- Position your elbows directly beneath your shoulders.
- Make and maintain a straight body line from head to heels.
- Squeeze your butt and the fronts of your thighs.
- Tighten your abs like to maximum.
- Hold the same position for maximum time possible.
- PUSH UPS:
- Get down on your hands and feet, placing your hands slightly wider than your shoulders.
- Straighten your arms and legs (Don’t bend or make a curve like structure with your back)
- Lower your body until your chest nearly touches the floor.
- Pause a little, and then push yourself back up.
- Repeat the same.
- TRICEPS DIPS:
- Find a bench for performing this exercise, make sure the height of the chair/bench is not too high or too low, it can be at least 2 feet higher than the ground.
- Sit at the edge of the bench and place your arms behind you or at the edge of the seat. Make sure that the distance between your arms is shoulder-width apart.
- With your back in an upright position (don’t bend your back), sit at the very edge of the seat, with your legs stretched out in front of you.
- Bend your elbows to a 90 degree angle and slowly lower your lower body off the seat and towards the ground.
- Hold this pose for a few seconds and remember to regulate your breathing.
- Straighten your arms again and push your body up again.
- Repeat the same exercises doing 3or4 sets of 15 to 20 reps daily for effective results.
- BICEPS CURLS:
- Stand with your knees slightly flexed.
- Hold a pair of dumbbells in each of your hands.
- Keep your arms in an extended position.
- Without swaying, slowly flex your elbows to curl the dumbbell up towards your shoulders.