As far as a General Diet is concerned for maintaining a Fit Lifestyle, it looks like this and this also fits best as a beginner as well:
1. First of all NEVER EVER skip this meal i.e; breakfast. Your Breakfast at least should be very heavy and healthy.
2. Before having anything i will have 3 or 4 glasses of water everyday .
3. I will take oat meals (mixed with milk), boiled eggs 2 to 3 (mostly white part), Kishmish or any dry fruits 5 to 6 and the regular bf that is cooked in my home.
4. In addition to this i will the food rich in proteins and carbs after my workout.
1.I will have rice with dal and vegetables and 200 gram of chicken every day.
2.Proper Salad containing almost Carrot and Cucumber along with a glass of butter milk.
1. Some fruits or preferably a mixed fruit bowl containing almost every kind of fruit.
2. OR some fruit juice.
3. And some dry fruits also 5 to 6 of any type.
1. Rice/Roti along with full vegetables.
2. Have Salad along with the food.
3. After dinner i will have some fruit like orange or apples or Muskmelon.
Hope this Help..
Thank You.. !