Nowadays being healthy and staying fit has become non-achievable for many of people.People see themselves stuck with work pressure at office, family tensions, and so many other things going on their minds that they don’t find time ti keep themselves active and fit as they forget this is one and only thing which is the base for everything they care about.
When you are into fitness or you follow a routine of doing exercises/workout daily, it shapes up your health as well as your life as in long terms. You become more disciplined, punctual, active and obviously fit and healthy from rest of all.
In order to achieve the life style mentioned above , which of course everyone desires and each one of us want to be perfect in life in terms of our health, there are some basic things that one can follow , as some of them as listed below:
1. First and most important thing is having the dedication. This is not just for health and fitness purposes, this can be implemented in every aspect of your life in order to achieve what we want to achieve.
2.Second thing is Consistency, for which almost 65% of people fail to maintain. This is a very important factor in terms of achieving anything in life so in keeping yourself fit n healthy. If you start doing exercise/workout or if you follow a proper balanced diet plan, you need to continue following the same throughout, in order to achieve your desired health goals.
3. Consult a proper nutritionist for an appropriate healthy diet plan and also the fitness expert who can guide you in performing the right set of exercises according to your body requirement.
4. Eat clean. By eating clean, i mean one should eat all of the meals containing equal amount of nutrients along with lots of green leafy veggies and right amount of fluid in terms of juice, water etc.
5. One of the most important thing that i have experienced personally is having each of your meals at Proper time. By Proper time, i mean if you eat your breakfast, lunch n dinner at a particular time, continue following the same time routines every single day, so that a kind of consistency and balance will be maintained.
6. Have proper sleep which should fall under the timeline of 7-8 hours (on an average).
7. Wake up early in the morning, as waking Up Early Improves Your Quality of Sleep. Early risers often have very well established sleep routines. This means going to bed early, and most likely at the same time every day. This makes it easier to establish a habit of waking up earlier, and at the same time every morning.